Wednesday, October 5, 2011

San Antonio It Is!!

It's official, yesterday I booked my plane ticket and made the final decision that I will be racing in San Antonio on 11/13 rather than Richmond. I had initially been leaning towards Richmond due to the weather and the fact that the field was a little deeper but the economics and logistics of the two trips pretty much made the decision for me. Add to that the fact that my buddy Pete Mallett (who lives in Austin) will also be coming over to watch the race and hang out, and it just made more sense. Jon Hiatt ran the race last year and is hopefully going to give me some pointers for the course.

Otherwise, I'm just going to hope for cool weather on race day like they had last year! The race website can be found HERE if you'd like to see the course map or get more info. If you're in the area that weekend let me know and we'll definitely get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment